Old 02-08-2006, 01:10 PM posted to austin.gardening
BJ in Texas BJ in Texas is offline

Default Burnt Orange moths

wrote:
|| I live in San Marcos, and we are swimming in burnt orange
|| color moths. They're everywhere! Does anyone know what they
|| are? They're all over the bird baths. I've put out extra
|| water for them....but am not sure if that's the right thing
|| to do.
|| I goggled red and orange moths and haven't seen anything that
|| looks quite like them.
|| Thanks! Beverly

Longhorn moths getting ready to return to Austin for the school
year... :-)

"Most of the important things in the world have been
accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed
to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie

Middle East -
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/idea...p-369513c.html

Islamic Fundamentalism -