Old 02-08-2006, 05:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jack Schmidling[_1_] Jack Schmidling[_1_] is offline

Default PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Hallelujah Banana

sockiescat wrote:

thats really neat to see im glad u didnt get rid of your banana tree
.
good luck and hope u have a great feast of bananas

Many years ago I lived in Bermuda and we had a banana tree in the back
yard and really got spoiled. It was a dwarf one with bananas about 6"
long and really a fun thing to have. I have been pining for such a tree
all my life since but living in Illinois puts severe limits on growing them.

js