Old 02-08-2006, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Fisherman Fisherman is offline

Default Just a thought re pic posting

"Mike" wrote in message

"Sacha" wrote in message
A past member of urg called in today - I think he still looks in
occasionally - and we had a bit of a chat. He remarked that one thing he
likes about the group he most frequents now is that it is permissible to
post pictures. His comment is that as most people now have broadband it
could be/should be possible to allow this group to take them, too.
I thought it would be worth canvassing opinion on this. I wonder what

most
people feel about being able to post and view pics directly on the group?
Would it inconvenience many people or please and help even more?
--
Sacha
South Devon

Read the charter

Why should "YOU" decide to change it?

NO

Mike

You rude bugger. The lady didnt say to change it, she just asked a simple
question.

I thought it would be worth canvassing opinion on this. I wonder what
most
people feel about being able to post and view pics directly on the group?
Would it inconvenience many people or please and help even more?

If you disagree you can say so but you have no right to shout at her. You
should apologise but of course you dont have the guts to do it.