Old 02-08-2006, 06:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default RAIN!

Janet Tweedy writes
In article , K
writes

They won't. I've kfed another Alan but I've still got you. Of course,
if computers did get their Alans confused, you'd end up in your own
killfile.

What happens if you killfile someone whose identity has been copied?
Does the computer know that it's the impostor and still let through the
proper posters?

If you killfile the person whose identity has been copied, you will only
be able to let through the imposter (cos the person themself is in your
kf) ;-)

But I know what you mean
--
Kay