Old 02-08-2006, 09:45 PM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Walking Sticks - Dangerous or not?

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 14:47:53 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
wrote:

In article ,
Treedweller wrote:

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 20:36:55 GMT, Jangchub wrote:

[snip]

OOps, must have struck a nerve.

this from the person who was reduced to a spittle-spewing rant that
would make a sailor blush by a joke about dharma/Lost in reply to a
post relating to a yoga event.

Feh.

Hypocrisy is rampant on usenet......

I don't care what you do, but to do it under the name Om mani padme
omelet is disrespectful. It's not not nice OR kind. I don't remember
what treedweller is referring to. However, I make NO claims to being
perfect.