Old 03-08-2006, 04:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
madgardener madgardener is offline

Default I would like to ask this of some of you, please

I hate to ask this, but I would like to request something of you out
there who have read my rambles over the years. I have experienced some
serious hard drive problems of late and the 398 essays that I had
already copied and sent to myself over the course of the last two years
has been lost completely. All I'm asking is if you have any of my
writings (rambles)saved to e-mail them to me. And before you say to go
to the archives and rec.gardening, I have, and I am. It's slow going. I
had enough to do one book, and there are enough rambles and pieces to
make two or three books! I am serious about this now. If there is no
one out there who has any writings or rambles I understand. I'm facing
LOTS of research and transfer time to replace what I so painstakingly
had gathered up (and it wasn't a drop in the bucket!) Thanks for
anything ya'll can do.
madgardener up on the ridge, back in steamy Fairy Holler, overlooking a
hazy English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee