Old 03-08-2006, 04:17 AM posted to triangle.gardens
Susan Hogarth Susan Hogarth is offline

Default Sun- Dried veggies, was soggy, mushy tomatoes

? wrote:
On 2 Aug 2006 12:39:06 -0700 in . com Susan Hogarth wrote:
Teech wrote:
I sun dry tomatoes now in the oven at 200 degrees. Normally takes 8-9
hours. ...

Do you mean you *oven* dry them? They aren't sun dried if they
aren't... sun-dried. Right?

If you hang them in the back of an enterprise class SPARC system from
Fujitsu to dry, are they still SUN dried?

I'd buy that. Err, the idea that is, not neccessarily the 'maters.

- Susan