Old 03-08-2006, 07:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
DavePoole Torquay DavePoole  Torquay is offline

Default Just a thought re pic posting

Schrodinger's cat wrote:

Hi Mike,
Just to save me finding the charter...is there anything in it about;
Actually reading properly the post you are replying to?
Answering in a polite, considerate manner?

SHOUTING?

Sacha made a very friendly, chatty post and asked a question in an
endearingly polite way. I think it's fair to say that most people who
replied didn't like the idea of binaries being posted here (even if it were
possible). However, most of the people who replied seemed to manage to do so
without bursting a blood vessel.

It should also be added that her response was considered and accepting
of those views. In any case, she was just asking for opinions and not
pressing for a change.

That's something you may wish to reflect on.

Hmmm. Somehow I very much doubt he will. Never done it before. What
was it about laughing hyenas and changing spots? Oh, no it was
leopards. Maybe in this context the former is more appropriate.