Old 03-08-2006, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default Just a thought re pic posting

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"Arthur" wrote in message
newsp.tdo9zyl5q4en03@home1...

... but we still have to listen to them.

You don't. It's your choice whether to open a post or not.

Don't worry Mary, they are the crackpots in wanting to destroy the Isle of
Wight :-((

They are quite happy to have more and more cars clogging up our roads and
are quite prepared for huge Estates to be built on fields thus covering the
beautiful Isle of Wight with roof and road :-(((

One good thing which has emerged this year and thus helps to rid the Island
of a 'few' cars, is free travel on the busses and trains for the over 60's.
The trouble is the trains go nowhere, ......... almost and the busses are
few and far between and then don't go where you want them to go at the time
you want them to go, therefore the car is still more convenient :-((( and
for those who do not get free bus passes, very very expensive :-((

If you know the Isle of Wight of 50 years ago and know it now, you can
visualise just what a mess it will be, at their hands, in another 50 years
:-((((

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk