Old 03-08-2006, 11:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Arthur Arthur is offline

Default Just a thought re pic posting

I know this is off-topic here, but since Mike has seen fit to raise it you
may wish to see the other, majority view:

On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 10:40:21 +0100, Mike wrote:

Don't worry Mary, they are the crackpots in wanting to destroy the Isle
of
Wight :-((

This is the person who wants to join the Island to the mainland with a
bridge.

They are quite happy to have more and more cars clogging up our roads

This is the person who has a large, heavy and polluting car, and whose
bridge is designed to bring many more cars onto the no-longer-island.

and are quite prepared for huge Estates to be built on fields thus
covering the beautiful Isle of Wight with roof and road :-(((

This is the person whose own house and access road were built on open
heathland, and who has recently boasted about how much his garden is worth
to a developer for building flats.

I hope that Mike will now leave this discussion to the uk.local group
where it properly belongs.

Arthur