Old 03-08-2006, 11:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Just a thought re pic posting

On 3/8/06 10:40, in article op.tdpbt7b6q4en03@home1, "Arthur"
wrote:

On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 10:32:29 +0100, Mike wrote:

Feel better now that you have had another go at me and got it off your
chest
Arthur?

Jolly good :-))

So pleased and delighted for you.

:-))

Mike

This is not about me, Mike. I'm not important.

You have been unjustifiably rude to someone, as *four* different people
have pointed out.
Will you now apologise to her?

I'm really grateful to all of you who have chastised Crowe for his rudeness
but it really is nothing exceptional. He is obsessed and unbalanced in this
regard, as his recent and repeated foolishness shows. He will not apologise
because he hasn't the manners or courage to do so and all he's getting now
is the oxygen of attention which is what he wants more than anything. As you
see, he's used this annoyance with him to grab a chance to talk about the
off topic IoW on urg, simply because it then becomes all about HIM and he's
salivating at the prospect of someone answering him! The man's a fool and
a bore. People here are pretty good at either killfiling him, or snipping
posts, which cuts out most of his ravings so perhaps you can get your IoW
group to be scrupulous about that, too and simply ignore him.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk