Old 03-08-2006, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Just a thought re pic posting

On 3/8/06 11:37, in article , "Mike"
wrote:
:-))

I knew that Sacha would have to have a go, "Hell hath no fury etc etc etc"

Sorry Sacha, I am already happily married and no matter what, you just HAVE
to accept that I am not available to you :-))

One more word out of you to that effect, Mike and I am going to write to
your family to tell them what you're suggesting and how you spend your time
on a computer while pretending to help or represent retired servicemen.
Be very careful what you say to or about me in future because I warn you
now that my husband is very unamused at your filthy suggestions about his
wife on a public newsgroup. I've taken legal action before against someone
who libeled me on a US newsgroup and I won't hesitate to act against you if
this persists.
Your insane obsession with me ensures that you are digging a very deep hole
for yourself. Be wise and do not be tempted to continue this harassment.
Another word from you to me in this vein and those letters go out.

cc

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk