Old 03-08-2006, 12:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Fisherman Fisherman is offline

Default Just a thought re pic posting

"Mike" wrote in message
Oh dear :-((

Just for your information Sacha, my family are already amused by your net
nannying and your postings about me :-))

One thing which would have come out of your suggestions to change the
charter and accept photos, is a wonderful picture which we received
yesterday, and yes it is garden/flower related, which I could have posted
and will post as/when and should you have the charter changed, and that is
one of three photos taken at a huge RAF parade at RAF Cosford on Sunday
June
25th. Mrs Simms, wife of Air Commodore Simm OBE, Commanding Officer of RAF
Cosford, Mrs Magee, wife of the Chairman of the RAF Association, and my
wife, wife of the President of the RAF Association, that's me, were all
presented with a beautiful basket of flowers. I could have put that up
couldn't I? But I won't because binaries are not allowed by the charter
:-))

And just after that, we had a fly past of part of the Battle of Britain
Memorial Flight :-))

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

So you are President of the RAF Association are you.
Why should they make you President when you have never been in the RAF.
Come to that you were never really in the Navy, only in a shore training
base.

The RAF Association web site says their President is Air Marshal P O Sturley
CB MBE BSc FRAeS
Explain that then Mike.