Old 03-08-2006, 12:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Tetanus every 5-10 years - Please Read - Important!

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message
"Vivek.M" wrote in message

Janet - has it possibly occurred to you, that it's people like

you
who
create the trolls in a NG. Tetanus is a UK relevant topic -

that's
something you don't want to grasp; I suppose that's because you

don't
want me here.

Rather than getting upset at the reaction here, you should perhaps
reflect on the fact that your posts in other gardening groups were
received well and appreciated.

Which other gardening groups are those, just so I can avoid them?

It's probably for the best ifyou confine yourself to this group.
Other gardening groups would probably consider it to be very bad
manners to wish death on a fellow poster.