Old 03-08-2006, 01:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default Just a thought re pic posting

You might like to know, that 21 Standards of The Royal Air ForceS
Association accepted the invitation to parade and have stated that they will
be there again next year.

Next year is already booked for June 24th if you would like to attend :-))

and as I understand it, The Royal Air ForceS Association will be putting
pictures and a report in their next magazine, .......... we all work
together :-))

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

"Mike" wrote in message
Before getting on your high horse, would you be so good as to tell me what
the Parade at RAF Cosford was all about? Please tell me, was it organised

by
The Royal Air ForceS Association?

And your Service time, you failed to answer that one.

No I am not President of The Royal Air ForceS Association, and I have

never
claimed to be such.

OK now. Please do NOT jump to conclusions. If in doubt, read the
instructions.

Once again, what was the Parade at RAF Cosford all about?

And did the Royal Air ForceS Association organise it?

:-))

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

"Fisherman" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
One thing which would have come out of your suggestions to change

the
charter and accept photos, is a wonderful picture which we received
yesterday, and yes it is garden/flower related, which I could have
posted
and will post as/when and should you have the charter changed, and

that
is
one of three photos taken at a huge RAF parade at RAF Cosford on

Sunday
June
25th. Mrs Simms, wife of Air Commodore Simm OBE, Commanding Officer

of
RAF
Cosford, Mrs Magee, wife of the Chairman of the RAF Association,

and
my
wife, wife of the President of the RAF Association, that's me, were

all
presented with a beautiful basket of flowers. I could have put that

up
couldn't I? But I won't because binaries are not allowed by the

charter
:-))

And just after that, we had a fly past of part of the Battle of

Britain
Memorial Flight :-))

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

So you are President of the RAF Association are you.

Yes

Why should they make you President when you have never been in the

RAF.

Because I founded the Association by request a few years ago and when

stood down from Membership Secretary and Chairman before I went away

on
my
World Cruise in January, they made me President :-))

Come to that you were never really in the Navy, only in a shore

training
base.

Oh!! What was H.M.S.Gambia? What was H.M.S.Vanguard? What were
H.M.S.Teazer
and Dido and Cleopatra and Monkton and Wessex to name just a few I

have
served on? And shore Establishments like Vernon and Cochrane?
Bit missing from your fascination for my life's history?

The RAF Association web site says their President is Air Marshal P O
Sturley
CB MBE BSc FRAeS

You are correct, he is President of The Royal Air ForceS Association.

(As
far as I know, but I have not checked up on your information. Given

that
you
have my particulars wrong, these may be incorrect as well) However I

will
report back after I have been to Westminster Abbey in September for

the
Battle of Britain Merorial Service. I have an invitation to attend.

Explain that then Mike.

You might like to visit www.nsarfa.com to rectify your mistakes and
incorrect allusions, or should that be, illussions? You might like to
gather
from the information on the site, just what the parade was all about

and
why
it is so popular and the Association is growing so fast, a few to

start
with, and now well over 2500 members.

Please don't hesitate to come back with any quiries you might have.

And as a matter of interest, your Service experience was ?

Have a nice day

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Oh no youre not getting away with that. You said you were "President of

the
RAF Association". The RAF Association was founded in 1943 and their
president is Air Marshal P O Sturley
CB MBE BSc FRAeS.
When I type RAF Association into Google it comes up with their web site
www.rafa.org.uk. Nothing about NSARFA at all.

You have started up some club called NSARFA that is nothing to
do with The RAF Association, and you told us you are President of the

RAF
Association. You are passing yourself off as something you are not.

That was a Lie and you have been found out. Admit it Mr Crowe you are a
Liar.