Old 03-08-2006, 01:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default Just a thought re pic posting

Oh dear King Arthur,

Just WHAT was the day all about?

Dooooooooo keep up and not show yourself up.

Bit of homework for you. Who or what is John Magee and what connection has
he to The Royal Air ForceS Association?

Now there's a good lad, off to do your homework

mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

"Arthur" wrote in message
newsp.tdpjsmafq4en03@home1...
On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 13:25:40 +0100, Mike wrote:

Before getting on your high horse, would you be so good as to tell me
what
the Parade at RAF Cosford was all about? Please tell me, was it
organised by
The Royal Air ForceS Association?

And your Service time, you failed to answer that one.

No I am not President of The Royal Air ForceS Association, and I have
never
claimed to be such.

OK now. Please do NOT jump to conclusions. If in doubt, read the
instructions.

Once again, what was the Parade at RAF Cosford all about?

And did the Royal Air ForceS Association organise it?

:-))

Mike

There is no question, Mike, he has found you out.
In your fanciful piece about the flower presentation you specifically
stated that you were "President of the RAF Association". Nothing at all
about "Royal Air ForceS Association" which you only introduced later. You
words are on record and cannot be undone.
You can bluster all you like, but you did say that you were "President of
the RAF Association", and you are NOT "President of the RAF Association".

Are you the same Mike Crowe who *never knowingly lies?"

Arthur