Old 03-08-2006, 01:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default Just a thought re pic posting

Thats right change the subject - same old Mike.
Is this the only time you have claimed to be President of the RAF
Association or do you do it all the time. What will the real President of
the RAF Association think about this. Im going to let them know and find
out.

Interesting to know the outcome of that :-))

Have words with their Membership Secretary and their PRO whilst you are at
it. Both have written to me wanting a closer contact and working with them.
At the present moment, The Royal Air ForceS Association, know as RAFA, are
losing members and we are gaining them like mad. (Visit our website
www.nsrafa.com and contact the Membership Secretary for the latest numbers)

RAFA requested a 'merger' for the want of a better word, a couple of years
ago and it was put to our AGM and thrown out, 'work with them' was agreed
and as such we do :-)) but the members do not want to merge.

You might also like to have a chat with Robin Green, Chairman of Maidstone
Branch of The Royal Air ForceS Association, he was at RAF Cosford and was at
the Hotel we booked for the weekend. He will tell you all about the
Association and its Presidency, I would hate you get it all wrong and I feel
that you have a great opportunity to correct your misconceptions

When you get through to Robin or Head Office, either my email, letter or
even telephone, (you have the details do you? www.rafa.org will give it to
you) give them my regards.

Mike
Associate Member of RAFA :-))