Old 03-08-2006, 02:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Arthur Arthur is offline

Default Just a thought re pic posting

On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 13:41:26 +0100, Fisherman
wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message
You might like to know, that 21 Standards of The Royal Air ForceS
Association accepted the invitation to parade and have stated that they
will
be there again next year.

Next year is already booked for June 24th if you would like to attend
:-))

and as I understand it, The Royal Air ForceS Association will be putting
pictures and a report in their next magazine, .......... we all work
together :-))

Mike

Thats right change the subject - same old Mike.
Is this the only time you have claimed to be President of the RAF
Association or do you do it all the time. What will the real President of
the RAF Association think about this. Im going to let them know and find
out.

I don't think there is any need to do that. They are a busy charity and
don't need to be diverted from their work.

But you have done us a service in showing Mike up to be the imposter that
he is. Thank you.

Arthur