Old 03-08-2006, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens

Default I would like to ask this of some of you, please

"madgardener" wrote in message
madgardener wrote:
I hate to ask this, but I would like to request something of you out
there who have read my rambles over the years. snip snip prune
whack

I want to thank you for helping me in any way possible. Yes, I am aware of
Google archives and that's where I'd gotten the gleaned 398 posts that I'd
worked on cutting, pasting and sending to my e-mail account which were
lost and are embedded in my motherboard somewhere irretrievable. Ingrid,
you are a jewel. Thanks for the files. I've already started opening them
and now need to get Squire to do digital back up on them to disk when he
gets home after he works on his deposition. I don't have a cd burner on
my computer. I never felt the need to have one, and Squire has one on HIS
and he's networked into my computer. So copying my stuff won't be so hard
now. Especially since we are now wirelessly linked and not tangled up in
miles of cables! LOL

Any more help will be greatly appreciated. And no, we're not a business, I
write as I am inspired (not lately, when I sat down to put my many, many
thoughts onto paper time got away from me and now here it is
August............I have a good mind to just write them anyway, despite
the month! I have titles in the drafts folder and I remember vividly what
inspired those titles). Many thanks to those who endure me. I hope Summer
is being kind to you and that you are aren't suffering too much from the
heat. I will write a ramble soon.

maddie

Hopefully, you now see that it's not a question of IF a hard drive will
fail. It's a matter of WHEN, and there is always a WHEN. :-)