Old 03-08-2006, 08:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
William Wagner William Wagner is offline

Default I would like to ask this of some of you, please

In article ,
madgardener wrote:

madgardener wrote:
I hate to ask this, but I would like to request something of you out
there who have read my rambles over the years. snip snip prune whack

I want to thank you for helping me in any way possible. Yes, I am aware
of Google archives and that's where I'd gotten the gleaned 398 posts
that I'd worked on cutting, pasting and sending to my e-mail account
which were lost and are embedded in my motherboard somewhere
irretrievable. Ingrid, you are a jewel. Thanks for the files. I've
already started opening them and now need to get Squire to do digital
back up on them to disk when he gets home after he works on his
deposition. I don't have a cd burner on my computer. I never felt the
need to have one, and Squire has one on HIS and he's networked into my
computer. So copying my stuff won't be so hard now. Especially since we
are now wirelessly linked and not tangled up in miles of cables! LOL

Any more help will be greatly appreciated. And no, we're not a business,
I write as I am inspired (not lately, when I sat down to put my many,
many thoughts onto paper time got away from me and now here it is
August............I have a good mind to just write them anyway, despite
the month! I have titles in the drafts folder and I remember vividly
what inspired those titles). Many thanks to those who endure me. I hope
Summer is being kind to you and that you are aren't suffering too much
from the heat. I will write a ramble soon.

maddie

External hard drives go for about $120 US .

Bill

PS consider Superduper or Retrospect . Now back to thinking about
cleaning our pond filter 95 ish not.

--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade