Old 03-08-2006, 04:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Ranger[_1_] The Ranger[_1_] is offline

Default Deer fence

KW keith_warrennospamatallteldotnet wrote in message
--Wild Boar solution--

Also, well placed .243 works wonders at dissuading wild pigs,
and deer for that matter, from further crop damage.

I prefer the Remington 30-06 over a Winchester.

A friend puts out a sack of yams covered in honey to help reduce the
damage to his fields. He said on our last visit that for the first time
since he's lived on the ranch, the boars are not damaging his property
as badly. He makes a darned fine pork sausage.

The Ranger
--
"Why don't you talk to yourself?"
"Because I get too many stupid answers."