Old 03-08-2006, 03:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default Just a thought re pic posting

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

DARE "I" please correct you Sacha?

Not one of MY commercial ventures. I don't have them. I am retired, and
believe it or not, no you won't, this is done for the ex service people.
This is a hobby :-))

I already pay Tax on my pensions, so any 'commercial venture', as you put
it, will be swallowed up in Tax. Now as a respected and well known business
woman, you know that is not a very good thing :-(((

I spend money so as not to leave any for Mr Brown :-(( I go on cruises etc
:-)) Got two more booked yet, one on the new Cunard Queen Victoria, 5
Staterooms booked don't you know, on her Canaries Maiden Cruise, now fully
booked I believe.

I do hope you don't mind me correcting you, I know you would just HATE to be
wrong.

Have a nice day

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

It's one of his commercial ventures:
"NS(RAF)A re union and Parade, Cosford June 24 / 25th 2006
All inclusive weekend at a Hotel in Coventry with a trip out on the

Saturday
to a place of interest and a Coach to the NS(RAF)A re union and Parade at
the RAF Museum, Cosford on the Sunday.
Ideal for those members who wish to travel by Rail to Coventry and then

have
access to the Cosford day without any driving involved.
For details and a booking form for this event contact:
Isle of Wight Tours Ltd. 3 New Road. Lake, Sandown, Isle of Wight. PO36

9JN.
Tel: 01983 405116."
The site also gives links to cheap holidays in the IoW.
http://www.seniorsnetwork.co.uk/forces/nsrafa/index.htm

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk