Old 03-08-2006, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default OT OT OT Service Reunions

On 3/8/06 16:54, in article , "Mike"
wrote:

With thanks to Sacha who in another thread highlighted one of my Service
Reunions, may I mention a few more for the readers's attention?

RAF Regiment Weston Super Mare 6 - 9th October
NS(RAF)A Eastbourne 27 - 30th October. Sorry, very very popular and full
Korean Vets Association Chichester 6 - 9th October
British Pacific Fleet Blackpool 8 - 11th September
Royal Marines 777 Squad Isle of Wight 27 - 29th October
H.M.S.Collingwood Association Isle of Wight December

and next year
NS(RAF)A Coventry & Cosford again last weekend in June (Members only for the
Hotel)

Thank you Sacha for allowing me to follow on from your posting 'advertising'
the reunions for ex Service people. They really do enjoy getting together
again :-))

If anyone wants details, drop me an email or leave your name and address at
Isle of Wight Tours, details in Sacha's posting :-))

Mike

It really is a shame you're such a common little man.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk