Old 03-08-2006, 09:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default OT OT OT Service Reunions

On 3/8/06 20:55, in article , "Peter
Stockdale" wrote:

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

I'm sure you are familiar with the 3Bs, which were referred to often while
I was in the Andrew, and apply to most of your posts, so please, for the
sake of all us old members of the Andrew, shut up!

Alan

Alan , the best course of action in responding to ot posts of this nature
is to igore them by a nil response (note -Sacha as well ).

A direct and lying attack on my personal life is not OT to me if it is
posted on a public newsgroup that can be read by millions of people. And I
will indeed, take action against such behaviour. I can assure you that most
of us here have had *years* of the Crowe's behaviour and do not need any
advice on how to deal with him.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk