Old 03-08-2006, 09:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter Stockdale Peter Stockdale is offline

Default OT OT OT Service Reunions

"Sacha" wrote in message

A direct and lying attack on my personal life is not OT to me if it is
posted on a public newsgroup that can be read by millions of people. And
will indeed, take action against such behaviour. I can assure you that
most
of us here have had *years* of the Crowe's behaviour and do not need any
advice on how to deal with him.

--
Sacha

I would not be so presumptuous as to advise you- but if it has been going
on for *years* perhaps some acceptable advice as to sorting it is a bit
overdue.
I obviously do not include myself in the "most of us here" as I have never
heard of Crowe untill you mentioned him above.
Pete