Old 03-08-2006, 11:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

Default OT OT OT Service Reunions

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 3/8/06 17:36, in article , "Mike"
wrote:

Sacha :-))

You're talking to me again:-))

How lovely :-))

Nice to have you back amongst my friends :-)) And I have MILLIONS of them
:-))

Do you know, I can add up on one hand how many peope don't like me. Only
one
now that I have you back :-))

Mike

Wrong, Mike. I'm not talking to you. Like most other people, I'm
laughing
at you - you're a figure of contempt and ridicule. The sort of thing you
write above makes you even more risible. You're loathed and disliked on
more than one group and this is no exception. But just behave yourself
with
regard to my private life and your drivelling idiocy will run its course,
as
usual. Now you and your sock puppets can go on talking to yourselves
because you've played a very silly game today - we've seen irrefutable
proof
of how you puff yourself off as something you're not, how you boast and
swagger and bully and lie. Thanks.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

I see you know Mr Crowe quite well.................but above all he seems to
strive manfully to make himself appear as a figure of fun, and target of
derision all over usenet.