Old 04-08-2006, 10:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Cleavers

On 4/8/06 10:42, in article
, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message

... And I don't know about anyone else but this is a bumper year for
Convolvulus in our garden. It's become a sort of obsession with me to
pull
it up wherever and whenever I can.

There was a beautiful bed of lesser convolvulus outside the hospital unit
where we parked the scooter last week, it was a joy to see it. I'm sure it
wasn't intended though :-)

The irony of the fact that we are busily encouraging Ipomoea to grow over an
arch while we are cursing the neighbouring Convolvulus, does not escape me!
I saw an absolutely tiny pink flowered one in a hedgerow the other day and
it was absolutely enchanting. I'll have to go back for another look because
I don't think it's a garden escapee.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk