Old 04-08-2006, 11:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle[_1_] Mike Lyle[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Default What to grow in a chicken garden/run?

David (in Normandy) wrote:
Poultry keepers disagree about this matter as they do about anything else.
I suggest you ask on sci.agriculture/poultry and see what that fetches up
:-)

Whatever you do, you'll love having poultry!

Mary

Thank you for the detailed reply. I've posted to the poultry group too as
suggested.
David.

Don't forget to shut them in at sundown. Before I gave up free ranging
and built a movable ark thing with an enclosed run, I once forgot: that
night a fox killed the lot.

--
Mike.