Old 04-08-2006, 01:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_3_] Sue[_3_] is offline

Default Cleavers

"Sacha" wrote
The irony of the fact that we are busily encouraging Ipomoea to grow
over an arch while we are cursing the neighbouring Convolvulus, does
not escape me!
I saw an absolutely tiny pink flowered one in a hedgerow the other day
and it was absolutely enchanting. I'll have to go back for another
look because I don't think it's a garden escapee.

It does seem variable in colour. You often see quite deep pink patches
on roadside verges along the quiter byways around here. I agree it's
lovely in the wild.

--
Sue