Old 04-08-2006, 02:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David \(in Normandy\)[_1_] David \(in Normandy\)[_1_] is offline

Default Cleavers

And I don't know about anyone else but this is a bumper year for
Convolvulus in our garden. It's become a sort of obsession with me to
pull
it up wherever and whenever I can.
Sacha

It's a nightmare weed for me. Granted the white bell shaped flowers are
pretty, but brambles and bindweed are the bane of my garden. Just the
slightest bit of bindweed root left in the garden when I rotovate and it
spreads everywhere. My wife is forever pulling the stuff out of flower beds,
but again just the smallest bit of missed root and it's back again. At least
I can use Glyphosate where it pops up in open ground but not unfortunately
when it smothers the patch of chives, courgettes etc.
--
David
.... Email address on website http://www.avisoft.co.uk