Old 04-08-2006, 08:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
p. pleater p. pleater is offline

Default Tetanus every 5-10 years - Please Read - Important!

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message
news

"Vivek.M" wrote in message
oups.com...
Janet - has it possibly occurred to you, that it's people like you
who
create the trolls in a NG. Tetanus is a UK relevant topic - that's
something you don't want to grasp; I suppose that's because you don't
want me here. Well you should SAY SO in no un-certain terms, in your
charter, instead of leading a fellow on! I wouldn't have joined URG
if
i thought i was un-welcome and barring a bunch of nice people on this
NG, i find my-self most un-welcome with almost anything i say being
interpreted/mis-interpreted as off-topic merely because i don't
happen
to sit in the UK. Madam, i find your behaviour remarkably weird and
don't propose to post to this NG anymore.

As I've said in another post, good, but as has been carefully
explained to you, but you refuse to accept it, tetanus is not a great
problem in this country.

Alan

Goodbye.

This is all very interesting and I'm pleased to be learning something
from more knowledgeable people than I. But I don't understand why in the
last 55 years I have been given 4 tetanus jabs, the first in the RAF and
the last one 2 days ago for a broken and lacerated finger mashed up
uprooting a tree.
The local A+E doctor, an experienced mature bloke, gave me a right
ticking off for not having had a booster in the last 17 years !!!
Hey, who am I to disagree.