Old 05-08-2006, 07:35 AM posted to rec.gardens
madgardener madgardener is offline

Default I would like to ask this of some of you, please

bizbee wrote:
On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 23:34:11 -0400 in
, madgardener
graced the world with this thought:

All I'm asking is if you have any of my
writings (rambles)saved to e-mail them to me

Invitation to a mass mail bombing!

well in all honesty, those who DO have my ramblings and writings will
send them. as for a mass mail bombing, I'm sure I'll get responses from
those who know the difference between my plea for help and sending
things they happen to have and those who want to screw around with me.
I get enough spam........but you've got a point there. again, thanks to
everyone for their patience and support. werds trickling out o' me
fingers soon.........
maddie