Old 05-08-2006, 02:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
J Fortuna J Fortuna is offline

Default How and when to repot my Phal

J Del,

Ouch. So that's what I was missing in my early repotting efforts: common
sense? Well, if I was, I think chances are that other newbies might as well.
Should that be picked up at Lowe's or Home Depot as well, and do they stock
it next to the Phalaenopsis mix?

Joanna

wrote in message
ups.com...

J Fortuna wrote:
J. Del,

While I agree that it is not rocket science, but it can be quite
intimidating, repotting for the first time, if one has never done it
before
and never seen anyone else do it. Also while it can be as easy as you
describe, it is quite possible to kill a Phal by repotting incorrectly,
at
least that was my experience -- maybe I have a special talent for
repotting
incorrectly ;-) but I don't think that it is just me.....

Common sense goes a long way in eliminating the difficulties you
mention.

J. Del Col