Old 05-08-2006, 07:47 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Cactus Seed

On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 10:11:33 -0400, "craterr"
wrote:

I am retired and looking for a hobby. I love growing cacti and thought I
would try cacti from seed. I have ordered from several commercial vegetable
and annual flower seed company's but have not had much success. Does anyone
know of places of people that sell cactus seed at a reasonable price.
Any help would be appreciated.
Neb

Have you tried Burpee? It takes a lot of patience to grow cacti from
seed.