Old 06-08-2006, 01:40 AM posted to rec.gardens
Barb Barb is offline

Default PUmpkin question

they are big plants with big flowers all of them male

"Matthew Reed" nospam at zootal dot com nospam wrote in message
How big are they? How old are they? Mine produced tons of male flowers and
got real big before finally producing female flowers.

"Barb" wrote in message
another question. my pumpkins are all flowers and no fruit, i don't
know what is wrong.
"Matthew Reed" nospam at zootal dot com nospam wrote in message
Some of my pumpkins are turning orange already. Is this normal? When
should I harvest them, and should I just leave them alone until frost
kills the plants?