Old 06-08-2006, 12:22 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
William L. Rose William L. Rose is offline

Default Deer fence

In article ,
OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

Ms. Om. ;-)

2 strands. One about 4" high and one at about 14" up.
This keeps her from going _under_ or over the wires.

Honestly, I've never seen a dead bird in my front yard and the wires
keep the border collie from going over the fence.

Those dogs can JUMP!!!
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson

Ms. Om!!!?,
mein Gott, the irony wasn't the only thing that got by your mother.

Pleased to make your,acquaintance ma'am.