Old 06-08-2006, 12:34 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Harry Chickpea Harry Chickpea is offline

Default Deer fence

"William L. Rose" wrote:

Oh, before I forget, thanks Mr. Om for the web site. There's always
something to learn. Slow down and you get left behind. When I got out of
school, there were three states of "matter" in physics and two
"Kingdoms" in biology. Now I find that plasma has been added to gas,
liquid, solid, and Kingdom Fungi, Kingdom Monera, and Kingdom Protista
have been added to Kingdom Animalia, and Kingdom Plantae.

Like to chat, but I gotta' run.

Later.

Plasma was added a while back. Guess I better not bring up the
Bose-Einstein condensate... :-)

... ah what the heck:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose-Einstein_condensate

Harry, you are stressing my fragile Luddite ability to cope with my
slice of the electo-magnetic spectrum. People used to ride horses until
the beginning of the last centu ry.Ifyouweretoosleepytodrive,you
got on the horse and said, "Barn", then all you had to do was hang on.

Back when I was a kid, I took a trip out west and got to ride an old
nag. She didn't want to be controlled, and when I said "barn" she
thought I meant "cactus." I never knew horses had a sense of humor.

think I'll just go back to earth, air , fire, and water, and call it a
day. I'll go watch the sunset, and take along a nice bottle of wine, a
baguette, and some quark. Just one! Probably a strange one.

ŕ ta santé

I'll settle for a scotch. Blended is just fine. :-)

PS or Flash Gordon