Old 06-08-2006, 01:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_2_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_2_] is offline

Default Deer fence

In article ,
"William L. Rose" wrote:

In article ,
OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

Ms. Om. ;-)

2 strands. One about 4" high and one at about 14" up.
This keeps her from going _under_ or over the wires.

Honestly, I've never seen a dead bird in my front yard and the wires
keep the border collie from going over the fence.

Those dogs can JUMP!!!

Ms. Om!!!?,
mein Gott, the irony wasn't the only thing that got by your mother.

Pleased to make your,acquaintance ma'am.

winks

I love Irony...
Posting to Brits taught me to appreciate it. ;-D
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson