Old 06-08-2006, 09:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Sunny herb garden

snip
One point other haven't mentioned is that a permanent planting of herbs
seems to attract weeds, in our case Couch Grass, and some like Mint and even
oregano/marjoram can spread alarmingly, so we now grow all our herbs in
large pots.

I have a very sunny border and it is planted as follows - honesty- mints
of various sorts -bronze fennel- soapwort -lavender- garlic chives and
ordinary chives -blackcurrent -sage -lavendar sage -rosemary -curry
plant -ajuga and various other bits and pieces all living in a very
untidy but happy manner,

kate