Old 07-08-2006, 03:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
Matthew Reed Matthew Reed is offline

Default Wasp problem

The dish soap just helps to kill them, but once inside the trap they
eventually die. I can understand how they could be a problem with fruit - I
have sooo many of them. I don't know where their nests are, they are not on
my property so there isn't much I can do about them anyhow.

"sherwindu" wrote in message
It is the paper wasps that have been the problem for me. True they are
not
aggressive, but they are decimating my peaches. Is the dish soap to help
kill
them,
because they usually drown in the fruit juice?

Sherwin D.