Old 07-08-2006, 09:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David \(in Normandy\)[_1_] David \(in Normandy\)[_1_] is offline

Default OT?: Winemaking

David (in Normandy!)

--
David Rance
http://www.mesnil.demon.co.uk

Two David's in Normandy posting on URG - now that does sound confusing :-)
(Un)fortunately I can't say narrow it down and say "David in Calvados" since
it appears we both live there too.
Perhaps I could sign my posts David (near Vire, Normandy) since we are
fairly close to the town.
It is only a matter of time I suppose before there are other David's in Vire
in Calvados in Normandy posting too.
There seems to be more Brits around here than French :-)
Ou revoir!
David near Vire in Calvados in Normandy in France.