Old 07-08-2006, 07:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
p. pleater p. pleater is offline

Default Tetanus every 5-10 years - Please Read - Important!

"Vivek.M" wrote in message

Bygones are bygones. Well that's what i'm going to do in any

case just though you should know. Just do me the favour of not making
any more acid remarks - I'll consider that as a peace offering.

I mean come on Jan, If i'm out of here for ever and RG for possibly
(1-2 years) well surely i couldn't possibly be a troll and my very
abscence is proof, right? Anyway - no more posts from my side. This
should be by last - unless you are dying or something and wanting to
hear from me *grin*
Bye.

And try not to say anything un-pleasent. It upsets me know end! Wish
all this had never happened! Bye

I could be wrong, but I suspect the engagement is now off !!
Best to return the rings, sort the CD collection and cancel the joint
account.
Ah well, back to the garden. )