Old 07-08-2006, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT Madeira gardens

In message , Sacha
writes
Finally and at last, we're going to Madeira. The general idea is to lie by
the pool, read and sip the occasional refreshment but obviously, we will be
doing the tourist thing, too. Any "absolutely do not miss this garden"
suggestions would be most welcome.

I don't have any particular knowledge, but there is a botanic garden on
Madeira.

http://www.sra.pt/jarbot/ing/frame1.htm
http://www.madeiraweb.info/indexet/m...ic/botanic.htm

You can find hundreds (thousands?) more URLs via Google.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley