Old 08-08-2006, 08:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Tetanus every 5-10 years - Please Read - Important!

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message
"Vivek.M" wrote in message

You know only too well the
kind of reputation we Indians have in the world and you play on

that!
Being a newcomer to URG and a Indian to boot, any comments you

make
against me will be accepted without the least bit of double

checking!

What a load of rambling rubbish, made even worse by your offensive

comments
about Indians.

In this politically correct world, I suspect that it is still
allowable for a member of a particular ehtnic group to say whatever
they like about their own ethnic group. How else would "The Kumars at
Number 42" end up being such a raging success story?

What is not so acceptable on ngs is reposting a whole post to whcih
you are then only going to add a short comment.