Old 08-08-2006, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jim Webster[_1_] Jim Webster[_1_] is offline

Default Hedgehog repellent?

On 8 Aug 2006 08:25:51 -0700, "Evan" wrote:

Jim Webster wrote:
We tend to sleep at night. My dog's barking usually doesn't wake me up!

Just the neighbors!

Hence why I need to address the issue.

Lock the dog in, or move.

I discover the mess only on the morning after.

Do you pass out?

Dog is out back, we sleep in rooms toward front of house. She doesn't
bark incessently. Usually growling. It's the lawn digging that is the
problem.

Not to the neighbors.

Only when I'm up really late can I stop the "madness" before it happens.

Lock the mutt up at night.

She's lived inside at night the last three summers. Had new baby, so
had to fill bedrooms a bit more than before. No desire for dog hair and
smell to get on the kids.

Should have thought of that before you got the mutt, or the brat.

Plus she pooed diarrhea all over the toddler the morning of his
birthday. That was kind of the straw that broke the camel's back.
She's slept outside ever since.

Shoot the brat.

Jim Webster,Barrow-in-Furness farmer,troll & president of Cumbria CLA.
would you let your children near this person? see
http://tinyurl.com/kgbnf
now in the sixth year of raving about Pat Gardiner and
still no result.

Need to complain about me bringing Country Land and Business Association
into disrepute? Why not contact us at
Country Land and Business Association

16 Belgrave Square
London
SW1X 8PQ

Telephone: +44 (0)20 7235 0511
Fax: +44 (0)20 7235 4696
E-mail:

David Fursdon – President

Phone: 020 7235 0511
FAX: 020 7235 4696
Email

Henry Aubrey-Fletcher – Deputy President

Phone: 020 7235 0511
FAX: 020 7235 4696
Email

William Worsley – Vice President

Phone: 020 7235 0511
FAX: 020 7235 4696
Email

You are making yourself look foolish. The book on Grebes by Andre
Konter that was published in 2001 was entitled 'Grebes of OUR World'.
My book, published only this month, is entitled 'Grebes of THE World',
and as such is entirely different. The similarity of the front covers
is quite coincidental. My book IS the first ever devoted to Grebes.

Malcolm Ogilivie.