Old 09-08-2006, 01:18 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Micro* Micro* is offline

Default strange lawn pest

"Jose" wrote in message
news
Steveo wrote:
"Micro*" wrote:

Lawn services are NOT a good thing, they spread things from one lawn to

another..DAMHIKT....

Haha! What did they spread to your lawn?

you think that's funny? if you kill a lawn it's just more work for u,
huh. whatta guy.

Thanks for the sympathy Jose.

What they spred was a very nasty weed that had to be hand dug to get rid of
it, this appeared right after they areated my lawn. And maybe the bugs I
have now????
By the way, Steveo, Maybe you wouldn't think this funny if you came out and
renovated my backyard in the 100+ deg. heat.
Don't bother answering this, you're plonked......

Back to the problem at hand, anyone???

--
"shut up and keep diggen"
Jerry