Old 08-08-2006, 11:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
louisxiv[_1_] louisxiv[_1_] is offline

Default Follow up to Echinops query

Janet very kindly responded to photo query re Echinops as follows:

The first one is Echinops ritro and the second one seems to be another
Echinops - I believe Echinops sphaerocephalus (see
http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/plant...es/11507.shtml)

Janet G

Can anyone help re my response?

That's the ones! Thanks Janet. Are they annuals (Do I have to plant them
every year)? How would I go about making sure I have some of these in my
borders next summer? Would I wait until Spring and then propogate from Seed?

You can tell i'm new to this, can't you!

xiv