Old 09-08-2006, 06:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Can you identify these plants?

"Janet Galpin" wrote in message
The message
from "Basia Kulesz" contains these words:

Uzytkownik "Steve" napisal w wiadomosci
k...
Can anybody help me to put names to these plants please. They are
growing in the east of Scotland.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k8...volunteer1.jpg

Some kind of maple, perhaps?

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k8...ellowshrub.jpg

Lonicera nitida, maybe 'Lemon Beauty' (or maybe not)

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k8...evergreen1.jpg

Looks like a fern, Cyrtomium - not sure of species, check falcatum.

Regards, Barbara.

Yes, it definitely loos like Cyrtomium falcatum - the Holly fern.

Janet G

Perhaps it's my crap eyesight but it does not seem to resemble Cyrtomium
falcatum (it is green).
No Google images seem to match?