Old 09-08-2006, 11:47 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default strange lawn pest

wrote:
-snipper for brevity-
I can't speak for him, of course, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a

rat's ass that you've plonked him. I wouldn't be suprised if he'd already
killfiled you, nor would I blame him.

You had one "perceived" bad experience with some rinky-dink lawn company,
which probably had nothing to do with your lawn problem, and lumped *ALL*
lawn services into the "not a good thing" category. Ever had a bad
experience at a restaurant? Guess there's no good restaurants, then. Ever
see a bad movie? ALL movies suck! I'm with ya, man.

You come in, ****ing and moaning because you had some weeds, waited too
long, over-reacted, and totally fsked up your lawn, then proceed to ask
advice from people (many of whom are in the lawn-care industry, and come
here freely to help people, if they can), while at the same time slapping
them in the face.

Post of the week, Eggs Zachtly!