Old 09-08-2006, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil[_2_] Phil[_2_] is offline

Default Recommendations for topsoil supplier in/near Bristol?

Mike wrote:
"Phil" wrote in message
oups.com...
....and I thought the question was unambiguous enough! 4 replies so far
and no information. *sigh*

Well I will try :-))

I did a google search entering Topsoil Bristol UK and came up with this ;-))

http://www.dandys.org/news.asp?NID=181

They have an office in Bristol.

Mike
Sorry about my first post, I didn't read the header :-((

LOL, thanks. I had googled - but wanted a personal recommendation - not
something that would help me a lot from you, unless the S'oton/Cowes
ferry is exceptionally cheap for lorry loads of soil....!!